Welcome

You've found the blog for Sandlewood Op Shop.
We are a small not-for-profit shop in Moorooka (Brisbane) run by volunteers.
Profits from the shop go towards our work with disadvantaged and less fortunate members of the community to help make their lives brighter.
We look forward to seeing you at the shop!


Friday, January 22, 2010

** Cyclone ! **

Usually I try not to bring my toddler into the shop! 

As cute as she is, she's also very destructive!
Anything that's not pinned down gets pulled out of the shelves, price stickers are ripped off things, and although she does act as the welcoming committee for the shop, she just generally gets in the way.

Today, since my babysitter is unavailable, I have had to bring her to the shop.  When I hadn't heard a peep from her for a few minutes, I thought I had better check on what path of destruction she was on....

This is what I found!

No comments:

Post a Comment